Monday, January 2, 2012

Third Time's the Charm

Here we go. Third attempt at blogging. They say third time is the charm right? Let's see if that rings true for me.

A little about myself: I'm a good ol' southern girl. Born and raised in the great state of Georgia. Went to school. Became an RN and joined the world's finest Navy (hence the blog title).

What I plan for this blog to be: A place for me to keep up my New Year's resolution of writing down one positive thing that happens to me every day. At the end of the year I plan on going back and reading them all. It will probably end up as a place for me to vent frustrations about work, life, boys, or any other thing that strikes my mind.

SO without further ado..I have to play catch up for yesterday and today.

January 1 - Joined Match.com/meetup.com. Hopefully they will prove to be a fun way to meet potential men (match) and make some new friends outside of my work (meetup).

January 2 - I think I finally found a kickboxing gym! I have missed it so much since I left Atlanta. Hopefully this place will work out great and they really seem to strive to help out servicemembers which is always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment